Support Your Community through a Gift to the YMCA
At Heart of the Valley YMCA, we know there is strength in numbers. Whether you contribute your time, share the YMCA story, or make a donation, you help us strengthen the foundations of our community.
Read real stories about your neighbors whose lives have been changed for good thanks to the generosity of donors like you…
- Kelly, a single parent, strives for balance
- The Bulmans, a homeschooling Military family, depend on the Y
- Terri, a disabled, laid-off professional chef, thrives in warm water
- Beth, a concerned working parent, finds a great fit for her young daughter in Y Preschool
Annual Giving Campaign
Help us bridge the gaps in community needs. Donations to our annual Step Up for Kids Campaign make it possible for individuals and families in need to participate in Y programs regardless of their ability to pay. CLICK HERE to make an impact felt far beyond simple dollars and cents by making possible:
- Child care and Preschool for financially hurting, working parents
- Youth sports, camp and swim lessons for children from needy families
- Free membership for Military Families of deployed service men and women
Donations to our capital projects help shape the future. Your gift will help meet community facility needs.
Partners and Sponsors
The YMCA works collaboratively with many organizations to fulfill our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Opportunities for others to see your organization’s partnership with the Y include banners, billboards and naming opportunities. Contact Jerry Courtney at 256.428.9622 x3002.
By volunteering at the Y, you become part of a team committed to fun, fellowship and making a positive difference in the lives of others. Contact your local branch for opportunities to give back.