Your Membership Travels with You
At the Y, we are for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. We are proud to offer our Members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership! Our Members may use the Y whenever they are traveling for business or pleasure, making it easier to achieve their health and wellness goals.
There are more than 2,700 YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation.Find a Y
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at Heart of the Valley YMCA, your home Y.
In Every Community
Y Members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the U.S. at no additional charge!
What You Need to Know
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA Members.
- Nationwide Member Visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only Participants (just camp, sports, personal training, etc.) are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- Limited Facility Memberships (City 50, Grissom Soccer, group homes, etc.) are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- When visiting a Y, Nationwide Members will be required to show a valid photo ID as well as provide basic membership info such as your name and email address.
- Ys should allow Nationwide Members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y you plan to visit for schedules and availability.
- Nationwide Members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days, such as on an extended work or family visit, must transfer membership affiliation to the visiting Y for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating in Nationwide Membership.
- Contact your branch Membership Director for further information.