You're really loving your ZUMBA class and rave about the instructor to your best friend - wouldn't it be great if they could come and try the class with you? Heart of the Valley YMCA has reinstated guest visits at all three membership branches. There are a few changes, so please note the following stipulations when planning to bring a guest (or if you are not a member and would like to be a guest!).
Here's what you need to know:
- Any visitor to the YMCA is entitled to one free day pass in a calendar year, whether accompanied by a Y member or not. Additional visits may be purchased at $10 per individual or $30 per family, no limit.
- All visitors must check in at the Member Services Desk to activate their Guest Pass.
- Please bring your valid, government-issued photo ID with you.
- Youth visitors must have a child permission form on file with the branch. Parents/Guardians can fill out the form here.
- Full facility adult member units of the Heart of the Valley YMCA may bring up to 2 free guests in a day. Additional guests of the Member unit visiting that same day pay $10 per person or $30 per family.
- Youth members are not entitled to bring guests.
- Guests are expected to adhere to the same rules required of YMCA members as listed in the Membership Handbook.
Ready to activate a complimentary Guest Pass? Click the button below to register and save time before you visit the Y!