Health and Wellness Fair
Start the new year off on the right foot
The Heart of the Valley YMCA is committed to helping our community live productive, healthy lives. Since many health-seekers choose the beginning of a new year to begin improving their wellbeing, we host an annual Health and Wellness Fair around that time.
Our Health and Wellness Fair is designed to offer something for health-seekers of every age. We will have over 60 wellness experts at this event!
Ways we help you get started
- During our Open House event we will offer free group exercise classes such as Spin, ZUMBA, yoga, BodyPump, BodyAttack, Core Focus, and Defend Together.
- Huntsville Hospital will offer free on-site health screenings including blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol heart rate, BMI, and breast exams.
- LifeSouth will host a blood drive from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- A demonstration on cooking light will be presented.
- Many door prizes will be given out!
WHEN AND WHERE
When: January 27, 2018 - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: Southeast Family YMCA