Get Our App
Have the latest information right at your fingertips!
Our free Heart of the Valley YMCA app allows you to get information about your Y branch whenever you want and wherever you are!
If you have currently have the older version of our Heart of the Valley app, please update it using the links below so that you are receiving the most up-to-date information.
Our new mobile app includes these features:
- Group exercise schedules & class reservations
- Scan in with your barcode
- Pool schedules
- Calendar reminders
- Push notifications
Step by Step Download
- Follow the links above or search for "Daxko" in the App or Google Play Store. The mobile app may display as "Daxko" in your app store. This is the correct app.
- Once you download the app, open it and search "Heart of the Valley" to set your location. This will update the icon to a Y logo, too.
- To ensure access to the most up-to-date information, remove the old app from your device.
Turn on Notifications
To receive important messages such as class cancellations or weather events, subscribe to notifications from the branches that you would like to receive notifications from.
- Open the app
- Select "More"
- Go to "Preferences" and then "Notifications."
- Choose the branch, then use the sliders to choose what kind of notifications you wish to receive (general, child care, etc.)
- Q. What is the name of the new mobile app?
A. It is named Daxko because that is the company providing the app. Many YMCAs are contained in this one app, so you will need to search for Heart of the Valley YMCA when you download it.
- Q. Will I have to enter my barcode again?
A. Yes, you will need to enter your barcode again to use the card scan feature. You can find the barcode on your YMCA key tag or ask a staff member to look it up for you.
- Q. What if I select the wrong YMCA?
A. You can reset your selections by choosing More > Preferences > Reset all settings.
- Q. Can I still use the old app?
A. You will need to download our new app (see steps above) to be able to reserve classes and workout times as well as receive push notifications. The old app will not be updated.
- Q. How do I know if I have the new version of the app?
A. Open your app and see what the home screen looks like. If the home screen looks like the image below, you have the new app.