Create and Manage Your YMCA Account
Manage your YMCA membership account online! Through our account management portal, you can:
- Update your contact information
- Schedule payments
- Change billing information
- Register for YMCA programs
Click here for instructions on how to set up your online account.
The Y is paperless! Through the Member Kiosk, you can add and remove account members, apply for financial assistance, change your membership type and draft date, put an account on hold or release it, request termination, and ask to be added to your employer's discount group.
Y Member Handbook
Please note: Membership Handbooks are in the process of being updated to reflect new policies and hours related to the presence of COVID-19 in our community. Please call your branch if you have any questions about membership.
ActivTrax at the YMCA
ActivTrax provides members an easy, efficient way of scheduling workouts, creating meal plans, and managing nutritional grocery lists. The training program serves as your workout partner and understands your wants, needs, and goals. Best of all, ActivTrax is provided to you at no cost as an added value to your membership!
To start an ActivTrax account, set up a FitStart appointment with a wellness coach at your branch! Your one-on-one FitStart appointment will include:
- Your wellness coach learning a bit about you
- Establishing short, medium, and long-term goals
- An introduction to our online nutrition tool
- An overview of how to use our ActivTrax system
- Developing a customized and easy-to-follow plan