Heart of the Valley YMCA has suspended Nationwide YMCA Membership reciprocity for visiting YMCA members from other associations. We will continue to assess the impact of COVID-19 on our community and will reopen Nationwide Membership when we believe it will be safe to do so. Thank you for your understanding.
Your Y membership now travels with you
We are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in the Nationwide Membership program at no additional cost!
Our members may use another YMCA whenever they are traveling, so that it is easier to achieve their health and wellness goals.
There are more than 2,700 YMCA branches in 10,000 communities across the nation. Please note that some YMCAs have suspended their Nationwide Membership program due to COVID-19. Contact the branch you plan to visit prior to arrival.
- Nationwide membership is valid for active, full-facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home YMCA branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants (just camp, sports, personal training, etc.) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Limited facility memberships (City 50, Grissom Soccer, group homes, etc.) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- When visiting another YMCA, nationwide members will be required to show a valid, government-issued photo ID as well as provide basic membership info such as your name and email address.
- YMCA branches should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the YMCA you plan to visit for schedules and availability.
- Nationwide members visiting other YMCA branches for a period greater than 28 days, such as on an extended work trip or family visit, must transfer membership affiliation to the visiting YMCA for continued use.
- All YMCA branches reserve the right to restrict or revoke privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating in nationwide membership.
- Contact your branch Membership Director for further information.