The YMCA makes it easier than ever for your employees to be active, healthy, and more productive through our corporate membership partnership.
Help Your Employees Get healthy from the inside out
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about getting healthy from the inside out. The YMCA is a place where your employees can work toward that balance by challenging themselves to reach new fitness goals and connect with community and family.
Benefits of Healthy Employees
Employees are the most valuable assets to any company. Organizations that value and promote a healthy lifestyle have an edge when it comes to attracting and retaining key people. Plus, companies enjoy a variety of additional benefits of healthy employees, including: increased morale, productivity, and retention. Additionally, physical activity improves moods and energy and decreases stress and anxiety. Active employees feel good about themselves and their work.
Decreased Absenteeism & Health Care Costs
An estimated 25-30% of companies’ medical costs per year are spent on employees with excess, often preventable, health risk. Improved wellness reduces employee absenteeism, injury, overall medical claims, and healthcare costs.
*Statistics provided by American Heart Association, 2010.
What a YMCA Corporate Membership Provides Your Employees
With your corporate membership, your employees will obtain a full YMCA membership. This means your employees will enjoy full facility privileges that include:
- State-of-the-art fitness centers, new cardio and strength equipment by Cybex, Matrix, and more
- More than 200 group exercise classes (Zumba, yoga, BodyPump, pilates & more) each week
- Fitness consultation included to help you create a personalized fitness plan
- Child Watch babysitting service included while you work out
- Family, youth, and teen events
- Reduced rates for youth, teen, and adult programs including camp, swim lessons, wellness programs, and personal training
- Full facility privileges at all Heart of the Valley YMCA locations as well as all participating YMCA branches nationally
YMCA Corporate Membership Pricing
$0 joiner fee
Your company can make an employer-designated contribution toward each employee’s membership. Start your program with just 5 employees.