Cha-La-Kee Day Camp
Kids can experience active, fun weekdays in the great outdoors and be home at night! YMCA Camp Cha-La-Kee offers the convenience of shuttle service from Huntsville and Madison as well as drop-off right to camp for Guntersville locals.
Day Camp Sessions
When: June 3-July 26, 2019
Drop Off: $165 Y Members & $165 Community Monday through Friday
Shuttle: $215 Y Members or $250 Community Monday through Friday
Mini-Day Camp Session
When: July 1-3, 2019
Drop Off: $99 Y Members & $99 Community Monday through Wednesday
Shuttle: $129 Y Members or $150 Community Monday through Wednesday
- Day Campers may catch the shuttle from Huntsville and Madison and ride to YMCA Camp Cha-La-Kee, or, they may be dropped off directly at camp.
- Day Campers will be served two snacks and lunch each day of camp.
- Day Campers should pack a water bottle, swim gear, sunscreen and towel in their backpack each day of camp.
- NEW! Campers will receive a T-shirt every week of Day Camp! Different shirts every week.
- Day Campers are assigned to a co-ed team with a pre-set schedule allowing campers to rotate through all activities.
- Day Camper activities include archery, arts & crafts, canoes & kayaks, field games, Ga-Ga Ball, giant swing, home in the woods, low ropes/team building, swimming pool, riflery, swimming and waterfront fun including inflatables.
- Horseback riding is available for an additional charge.
- Day Campers are supervised in a group size of 1 staff member per 10 campers.
- Day Camp is for children ages 6 to 12 years old.