Cha-La-Kee Mini Camp
First-time campers love Mini-Camp! Chock full of exciting traditional camp experiences, Mini-Camp at YMCA Camp Cha-La-Kee is a great starter camp experience for younger children and new overnight campers.
Mini Camp Sessions
When: 2019 session to be announced
Prices: to be announced
- Mini Campers will be served three meals and one snack before bedtime each day of camp.
- Mini Campers are assigned to a co-ed team with a pre-set schedule allowing campers to rotate through all activities.
- Mini Camper activities include archery, arts & crafts, canoes & kayaks, field games, Ga-Ga Ball, giant swing, home in the woods, low ropes/team building, swimming pool, riflery, swimming and waterfront fun including inflatables.
- Horseback riding is available for an additional charge.
- There will be no camp on July 4.
- Mini-Camp is for children ages 5 to 12 years old.