Cha-La-Kee Overnight Camp
The adventure continues when the sun sets on YMCA Camp Cha-La-Kee! At Overnight Camp, kids can experience the magic of stories around a campfire on a summer night full of stars, explore their creative sides in silly skits and build self-confidence, independence and lifelong friendships.
Overnight Camp Sessions
When: 2019 sessions to be announced
Pricing: to be announced
- Overnight Campers will be served three meals and snacks each weekday at camp. Campers cook one meal outdoors with their cabin family!
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- Campers are divided into small groups of 10 campers and housed in air-conditioned cabins with adult counselors.
- Weekly themes are part of the fun! Kids can explore their creativity.
- A health care professional resides on camp property and is available 24 hours a day during Summer Camp.
- Overnight Camper activities include archery, arts & crafts, canoes & kayaks, paddle boards, high ropes, fishing, tubing, outdoor living skills, drama & skits, cookouts, nature, field games, Ga-Ga Ball, giant swing, home in the woods, low ropes/team building, swimming pool, riflery, swimming and waterfront fun including inflatables.
- Horseback riding is available for an additional charge.
- Overnight Camp is for children ages 7 to 14 years old.
- Mini-Camps are available for first-time Overnight Campers and children ages 5 to 12.