Christian Values Conference
Experience uplifting morning devotions, nightly mixers, free time adventures, and much more with fellow Christian teens when attending this annual, week-long conference in Black Mountain, North Carolina. The Christian Values Conference aims to create an inclusive, fun, and safe environment to promote active steps in spiritual growth.
Are you ready for pure adventure, fun and games!? If so, then you need to come to the YMCA Christian Values Conference at the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in scenic North Carolina! Students in 9th through 12th grades from Madison and Huntsville schools are eligible to participate.
If having the time of your life this summer interests you, then reach out to us about how you can get involved! You can also ask about CVC and other Teen Programs at the Hogan Family YMCA in Madison or the Southeast Family YMCA in Huntsville.
When and Where
When: July 15 - 19, 2018
Where: YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
Our mission is inspired by John 17:21, “that they all may be one.” At the conference, we promise to:
- Create a diverse atmosphere that is welcoming to all.
- Exemplify sound moral beliefs & emphasize the importance of being an example to peers on and off the mountain.
- Provide positive, consistent discipline.
- Provide a safe, positive, Christian environment.
- Provide caring adults who are dedicated to the spiritual, mental, and physical growth of all teens.
- Provide active steps in spiritual growth.
- Supply positive life skills for teens.
- Create diverse, unique, challenging activities that encourage continued participation.